A wide audience awaits your expertise in marketing. Do you have any other ideas you’d like to share with other members people in your community?
Let us know if you’d like to write a guest post!
What we look for
Posts with practical tips and information and well-studied information (ideally 1300 or more words) are highly appreciated.
Be sure your article’s content is original and never seen before. A quick acknowledgment in the final paragraph must indicate that the post was first published via our site and include a link to this blog should you decide to reuse the post elsewhere.
Research or case studies must be backed by evidence for any claims you make. Do not refer to our competitors or provide advertising hyperlinks to other websites.
Adding relevant images to your blog posts can help to distinguish yourself from the rest. Avoid stock photos that don’t add value to the content.
Topics we cover
Particularly, our blog aims to assist small and medium-sized enterprises (SMBs) in understanding and employing different online marketing and product strategies.
- Social media
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Automation of the process of marketing
- Optimizing search engine optimization
- Omni-channel marketing
- General marketing tips for different industries
We don’t cover:
- If it’s not connected with digital advertising, you can use marketing methods offline, such as postal mail, electronic signs, and secure online.
- A collection of other firms’ infographics
- Repurposed materials
- Posts that are not technical or editorial
- Promotions that are remunerated
How to format your post
Follow our guidelines for posting, and make sure you double-check your work before sending it in.
Ready to write?
Great! Fill in the form down to send us your topic idea and outline.
Then, we’ll contact you to discuss how to proceed and everything else we’ll need to publish your article.